AutoBrains AI’s R&D team is looking for a Software Developer to work at our Tel Aviv Headquarters.
About AutoBrains AI:
AutoBrains AI develops a cutting edge and state-of-the-art computer vision and machine-learning-based solutions for the automotive industry. The AutoBrains technology enables the automakers to introduce an advanced feature in a cost-effective solution answering the safety and comport requirements set by the industry. We deploy an innovative AI approach backed by over 250 patents.
AutoBrains solution offers a perception platform that is at the heart of the vehicle’s Advanced Driver Assistant Solutions and Automated Driving capabilities. We use input from cameras, radars and other sensory to generate a comprehensive understanding of the environmental model of the vehicle, to the degree it can replace the human involvement and attention required today.
Our software and algorithm teams work on the next generation of autonomous vehicles. AutoBrains technology is the “Brain Behind the Car” and is the most advanced AI platform that mimics the way our brain process signals.
You’ll benefit from never-ending intellectual challenges as we redefine AI for ultra-scale autonomous platforms and products. On top of that you’ll work with great people in an amazing environment where professional and personal development are a top priority.
- Design, develop, and optimize Autobrains’ revolutionary SW platform
- Write highly optimized code for automotive processors and special-purpose HW accelerators
- Work alongside SW and Algorithm Developers to leverage state of the art algorithms from the fields of Machine Learning and Computer Vision.
- Take part in planning, designing and building Autobrains’ microservices infrastructure, using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Dive into new and exciting technologies and programming languages.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering/EE/other relevant field or equivalent work experience – Must
- M.Sc . in Computer Science/Software Engineering/EE/other relevant field or equivalent work – Advantage
- 2+ years of R&D experience in C/C++ and/or Python
- Strong C experience – Must
- Python experience – Advantage
- Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning experience – Advantage
- Development in Linux Environments – Advantage
- Development in SoC (System on Chip)/ real-time systems – Advantage
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic problem solver
- Eager to learn and work with new environments and technologies
- Self-sufficient, able to independently learn and drive tasks end-to-end