Autobrains’ R&D team is looking for a Project Manager to work at our Tel Aviv Headquarters.
About Autobrains AI:
Autobrains AI develops a cutting edge and state-of-the-art computer vision and machine-learning-based solutions for the automotive industry. Our technology enables automakers to introduce advanced features in a cost-effective solution meeting the safety and comfort requirements set by the industry. We deploy an innovative AI approach backed by over 250 patents.
AutoBrains offers a perception platform that is at the heart of the vehicle’s Advanced Driver Assistant Solutions and Automated Driving capabilities. We use inputs from cameras, radars and other sensors to generate a comprehensive understanding of the environmental model of the vehicle, to the degree it can replace the human involvement and attention required today.
As a Project Manager, you will be part of the R&D team, responsible for project development and operation from evaluation stage to production.
You will work alongside our exceptional team of professionals in Product Management, Software Development, Research, and Business Development.
• Act as the customer’s main point of contact for all delivery related issues
• Work closely with Product, SW and Algorithms teams translating customer requirements into a detailed project plan
• Create and maintain a detailed project plan to track progress
• Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Identify and manage project risks and provide mitigation plans
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Continuously implement new ideas and solutions to improve the working processes
• B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering/EE/Other relevant field/Equivalent work experience
• M.Sc. – Advantage
• 3+ years of professional experience in TIER 1 customers project management in software delivery projects – Must
• Strong Collaboration and Communications skills
• Excellent Verbal and Written Skills in English