Autobrains is a fast-growing start-up with a groundbreaking approach to unsupervised learning and signature-based data representation that is set to disrupt the next generation of vehicles and mobility.At Autobrains, you will face never-ending intellectual challenges as we redefine AI for scalable autonomous platforms and products, with the goal to forever change driving and make the roads a safer place for all. You will work with bright and talented people, in an environment where professional and personal development are a top priority. Autobrains is backed by top investors and key players in the automotive industry such as Temasek, Toyota, BMW, Continental, Vinfast and Knorr-Bremse, with headquarters at the heart of Tel Aviv.
- Develop applications for automotive processors and special-purpose hardware accelerators
- Create, set up, and visualize customer demonstrations over real vehicles
- Implement Autobrains’ cutting edge innovative algorithms in an RT embedded system
- Take part in planning, designing, and building Autobrains’ development infrastructure, using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Dive into new and exciting technologies and programming languages.